Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 7

Song: Free Fallin by Tom Petty, followed by John Mayer

Icy conditions today led to slippery steps on our back deck. This then led to my fall directly on my bum. First song that came into my head today and it's a good one.
One week later and I feel like I have learned so much about myself. It's situations such as these that have the ability to crush or catipult you. I chose to have this be a character building lesson and hope it encourages you to do the same in whatever situation you may find yourself. While it may seem to be a silly project to some, it brings me joy each day to remind myself of what I am passionate about- music, movies, writing and relationships.

Movie: Jerry Maguire

While Dorothy Boyd wanted love and to be swept off her feet. She wanted and deserved for someone to be crazy about her. It's never a good feeling to be involved in a relationship out of convenience. He didn't know how to love her nor know he needed someone like her in his life. Loved, loved Tom in this movie.
Side Note: Free Fallin was in Jerry Maguire.

What's your theme song?

1 comment:

  1. Love your choices on this day! the song and the movie! She finally refused to settle, (because she is worth true love), and in the end love bloomed. Love a happy ending!

    ReplyDelete