Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 4

Song: Save Up Your Tears by Cher
Cher has been my girl this week. I try to listen to each theme song several times throughout the day to encourage, inspire or make me laugh. I was belting this one on the way to church. On the way back from church I tried again and lost it. I realized that morning that I had left a bracelet in his car- the one I wanted to wear that day- the one I probably won’t see again. The very bracelet that I first sported at the Austin Film Festival in 2001 when I met and pseudo-stalked Jonathan Silverman.

(In my defense, I was part of the event planning and needed to make sure all our guests were having a good time.)

Movie: Something’s Gotta Give
I started putting together all the items for my blog today so I thought it appropriate that I compare myself to Diane Keaton in Something’s Gotta Give. I love the scene when she is so heartbroken and locks herself in her room to write. She writes and sobs and writes and sobs. It’s so sincere and sad. It makes no sense yet feels so good to do these things.
Oh hormones.

1 comment: