Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 2

Song: Strong Enough by Cher

Movie: Bridget Jones’ Diary
It’s pretty crazy just how well I’m handling this. This thought of course was still in a sick state. We had a snow day and I called in sick to work. By noon the snow was melting and I was out of Jack Daniels. My dad used to make us hot toddys when we were sick. Now when I have a cough or congestion, I crave hot toddys. It also has the ability to put you to sleep quite quickly. My roommate and I went out to get lunch and to go to the liquor store. The plan was to get Jack. 2 margaritas, 2 jack & cokes and my infamous Ricky Martin Cup of Life drill team dance later, I was feeling no pain-- until I got a message. I had sent a cordial facebook message to him earlier that morning. It was something I wrote during my sleepless night. I had edited and read it to one person prior to sending it so I was emotion-free. It was my closure lettering letting him know I understood why we were parting ways and while it sucked I enjoyed our time together and wished him the best. His response was also cordial. He stated that he needed to find someone who could capture him as much as his job. He is a cop and feels his is married to his career. I cried as if he told me that he never cared about me. He did, in fact, care about me. He just didn't have a desire to be anyone's boyfriend. Why Bridget Jones’ Diary? 1)tears 2)writing in a journal 3)drinking 4)lots of loud singing and 5)a tacky dated sweatshirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment