Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 3

Song: Believe by Cher
My mom picked this song for me today and I have to admit it was the keeper. I prayed today that I would have the strength to get through this and I know I will. I prayed for him and his family. This is unlike any other relationship I’ve had in that I don’t wish him harm- well that doesn’t sound quite right… I truly care for him. In fact I miss his friendship. While we said we would remain friends, I know there will need to be a season before that transpires. I also prayed for my husband. I trust God for His absolute best for my life. God has never let me down. I know that I truly did make an impact in his life but I was not the one.

Movie: Hot Rod
One of my new favorite movies that he introduced me to. Normally in a breakup the “new things” that you experienced together are a bit of a sore subject and could cause some despair. In no way, shape or form does this movie have this affect. If anything I laugh harder the more I see it. This wannabe stuntman who feels is following his deceased father’s footsteps discovers he is not as great a stuntman as expected. But with a little encouragement from his friends and family, he finds an inner strength and talent to scale 15 buses. All that and a remake of Kevin Bacon's Footloose warehouse punch dance. Love it!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so love this song! and the movie is funny if I watch it with you because your laugh is contagious and the movie is so dumb. I like the part where he's falling down the mountain and where he can't say his W's right!! lol

    ReplyDelete