Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 6

Songs: Bang Bang by Cher & Somebody to Love by Justin Bieber
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOI4OF7iIr4
The Bieb makes me laugh. I also wanted something that would put a little pep in my step. I put it on my mp3 player and laughed periodically throughout my workout. If anyone was watching me yesterday while on the eliptical-- you're welcome. Between Justin Bieber and Billy Idol, Dancing With Myself, it became Day 2 without tears. Si Se Puede!

Movie: Raising Arizona
I selected this movie simply for the fact that I saw a man with a stocking cap on. Every time I see people with these on I think of the best line from this movie “Boy you got a panty on your head.”

1 comment:

  1. Si Se Puede!

    FYI, saw the Bieber Movie, and now I can't get his songs out of my head!! any suggestions??

    ReplyDelete