Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 15

Song: Goodbye to you by Patty Smyth

I felt it fitting today to have a so long farewell song in which I bid the wind chime adieu. At Christmas, he gave me a wind chime that he had purchased for me 8 years previously when we first met. He never got a chance to give it to me and had held on to it for all these years. I thought it was super sentimental and of course, I read into it much more than I should have. Initially I thought it would be good to hold on to the wind chime in the event that he snaps out of his stupor and realizes what an awesome person I am. And then I ask myself what I want. What I want is not to torture myself with thoughts of “what if”. So in order to move on I dispose of the past. And honestly, I really don’t care for wind chimes.

Movie: Braveheart

My all time favorite movie—ever. I am drawn to passion. William Wallace is such a man of passion. He is willing to risk everything for the love of his life and his country. He loses everything to bring a people together for justice and redemption. I am also in awe of how Mel Gibson was able to star and direct in this film-- so well done. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment