Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Honorable Mention

My ears have been ever more attentive to music since I started this blog. For those that know me well, I think they would attest that I sing a lot of songs. Even in everyday conversation, one word will then turn into a lyric. It just happens. While I am past the point of an angry or bitter breakup song, I felt these songs still needed to be mentioned. Much like a sad science fair project gone arwy, these songs have so much potential
if only I would have thought of them last month.

Thus I give you-- Honorable Mention Breakup Songs --

Heartbreaker by Pat Benatar
Rolling in the Deep by Adele
Fearless by Colbie Calliat
I'm Not Gonna Cry by Mary J Blige
Survivor by Destiny's Child
Since You've Been Gone by Kelly Clarkson

2 comments:

  1. Heard a good break up song yesterday, Jars of Hearts by Christina Perri

    ReplyDelete